The 2014 CORO conference was held in Wellington, New Zealand on 23 and 24 October. The conference was hosted by the New Zealand Law Society.
This page provides several resources relevant to the 2014 conference.
The conference brochure is available for download here.
The following presentations have been made available by the presenters from the conference:
- Privacy and Confidentiality – Katherine Dalziel, Taylor Shaw (487KB PDF)
- What we Want: Theories and objectives of professional regulation – Dr Duncan Webb (87KB PDF)
- Risking Success: The opportunity for collaborative assurance – Tony Chamberlain (596KB PDF)
- The Office, the Network, the Cloud and the Future - Chris Budge and Tiana Christopher (1.2MB PDF)
- Discipline of lawyers for conduct outside of legal practice – Mark Treleaven (277KB PDF)
- Data Protection Laws of the World 2013 (Part 1) - DLA Piper (2.3MB PDF)
- Data Protection Laws of the World 2013 (Part 2) – DLA Piper (2.0MB PDF)
- Data Protection Laws of the World 2013 (Part 3) - DLA Piper (2.1MB PDF)
- Data Protection Laws of the World 2013 (Part 4) - DLA Piper (1.5MB PDF)
Map of Wellington
The Wellington City Council publishes several maps of the City of Wellington.
Guide to Wellington
Vogue magazine has produced a mobile-friendly slideshow guide to Wellington.